INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Natura D'Oriente Srl Via delle Castalidi 9 00042 Anzio (Rm) P.iva 13700591004 (hereinafter "Holder"), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of Processing
The Data Controller processes personal data, such as name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment details) - hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data") communicated by you upon conclusion for the provision and supply of the products and services requested by the Data Controller.
2. Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes: to conclude the supply and supply of the products and services requested to the Owner.
⦁ Fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations arising from relationships with you in place;
⦁ Comply with the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
⦁ exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right to defense in court;
B) Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
⦁ send them by e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletter , commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner and detection of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of services;
⦁ send by e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts commercial and / or promotional communications of subjects. Please note that if you are already a customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to the services and products provided by the Data Controller similar to those you have already used, subject to your disagreement (Art. 130 paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code).
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of service.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
⦁ to the employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
⦁ to third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, credit institutes, professional firms, consultants, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data controllers.
5. Data communication
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your information will not be disseminated.
6. Data transfer
Personal data is stored on servers located in Italy), within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to answer
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee the services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
8. Rights of the interested
In your capacity as interested party in your position as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail.
It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication. Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise the rights
You may exercise your rights at any time by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com the Data Controller is Natura D'Oriente Srl Via delle Castalidi 9 00042 Anzio (Rm) p. VAT 13700591004 The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
10. Consent to the processing of personal data
A) By signing this you acknowledge that you have received the information on the Privacy, have viewed and authorized the Owner to the processing of personal data as set out in Article
Purposes of processing.
- The data controller is Natura D'oriente Srl Via delle Castalidi 9 00042 Anzio (Rm)
B) Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), you accept the processing of personal data for the following Marketing Purposes: - send them by e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on: Products or services offered by the Owner, economic revaluations of services offered and survey the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services;
11. Consent to the processing of personal data
A) For consent to the processing of personal data, click here.
B) For consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, click here.
You can unsubscribe from our lists at any time by clicking here.